Ford Vehicle Technician , Worthing Ford
A great opportunity has arisen for a Ford Technician at our busy Worthing branch.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to offer a careful and considered approach to all repairs
- Follow manufacturer warranty processes
- Work effectively as part of a team and on one’s own initiative.
- Have excellent time management
- Have good organisational skills and display accuracy in their work
- Hold NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent qualification
- Be competent diagnosing vehicle faults and rectification
- Proficiently communicate and co-ordinate with workshop control and parts departments
A full UK driving licence is required which you will have held for at least 6 months, with no endorsements/disqualifications for drink, drug or dangerous/careless driving offences.
Prior light commercial experience would be an advantage, however is not essential.
In the first instance, please contact Luke Simmons (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Added: 12 March 2019