Dinnages are proud to have been recognised in the Motability Dealer Awards for providing exceptional service to our customers throughout Sussex.
Ford Motability cars
At Dinnages, we have a number of Motability specialists who are trained to help find you the best car to suit your needs. Whether it be the purchase of a new car, a replacement for your current Motability vehicle, or Servicing and repair; we are happy to help.
Ford Motability prices
From £395 Advance Payment
New Tourneo Connect
From £995 Advance Payment
Ford Motability offers
The most popular option is worry-free Contract Hire
- A new car of your choice every three years
- Insurance and personal accident cover for named drivers and passengers
- Servicing and maintenance by your Motability dealer
- Full breakdown assistance from the RAC
- 60,000 miles mileage allowance over three years
- Free replacement tyres fitted by Kwik-Fit
- Window or windscreen replacement at no extra cost
- One-stop customer helpline Help with transport (where possible) when your car is being serviced or repaired
- Our worry-free policy continues right to the end of your three-year contract with a seamless transfer to your new car.
It's easy with Ford Motability - You choose the car, we do the rest.
For over 30 years Ford Mobility has helped disabled people, as well as their families and carers, become mobile. Ford Mobility has a great range of stylish, well equipped and economical vehicles available to anyone in receipt of the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (HRMC-DLA) or the War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS). As a Ford Motability accredited Dealer, we will be on hand every step of the way to help you drive away in the perfect vehicle for your needs.
Motability is a national charity that was founded in 1977 to help disabled people, as well as their families and carers, become mobile. As one of the founding manufacturers of the programme, Ford Mobility is delighted to have supplied over half a million Motability vehicles to date.
If you receive the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance or the War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement, getting a new Ford car is easier and more affordable than ever. Through Ford Motability, you simply turn part or all of your allowance into the car of your choice. No waiting lists, no credit checks and no assessments required. We know that having a car can give you the freedom of independence. At Dinnages, we can also provide you with real freedom of choice. We offer an extensive range of award-winning cars that deliver versatility and roominess without compromising on performance, driveability or style.
Please contact Dinnages Ford on 01273 429 600 (Brighton), 01903 820 505 (Worthing), 01444 440 116 (Haywards Heath) or 01444 232 961 (Burgess Hill) for more information about Ford Motability in Sussex.
• Cars that cost less than your total allowance – in this case, the difference will continue to be paid direct to you every week
• Cars that cost your total allowance
• Cars that cost more than your total allowance – for these, you will need to pay an additional one-off ‘Advance Payment’
To find out more about offers, select a car. Ford Motability Offers are available between 1 October 2018 and 31 December 2018