What is Ford Lease and what finance products do you?
Ford Lease is the trading name of ALD Automotive Limited, who Ford have chosen to manage and offer our lease products.
- Ford Contract Hire for cars and for commercial vehicles: Fixed monthly rentals based on a fixed term and mileage. You return the vehicle at the end of the agreement
- Ford Finance Lease: Fixed monthly rentals, and you sell the commercial vehicle at the end of the agreement. Any proceeds will be refunded to you subject to settlement of any payments due to us. This product is for commercial vehicles only.
What does my Ford Contract Hire agreement include?
- Road fund licence for the duration of the agreement
- Free replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours in the event of a breakdown attended by the AA if the vehicle cannot be repaired
- Vehicle breakdown cover for the UK and European travel
How does Ford Finance Lease work?
Your fixed monthly rental will depend on the following:
- Agreement length – choose from 24 to 60 month terms
- The amount of the advance rental
- The Ford vehicle you want to drive
- If you have chosen Finance Lease with Balloon option your monthly rental will be lower.
Who owns the vehicle?
Ford Lease remains the owner of the vehicle throughout the agreement.
Which finance plan is right for my business?
Whether you choose to lease or hire purchase is your decision. Talk to us and we'll be able to help you decide what works best for you and your business
Which vehicles am I able to lease? Am I able to specify what colours/options I want?
Any new Ford vehicle can be leased (commercial vehicles only on Finance Lease), as well as some used Ford vehicles, as long as they are less than 12 months old. When choosing a new Ford vehicle, you can specify any colour and options that are available on the vehicle: just bear in mind that the cost of these options may increase your monthly rentals.
What happens at the end of my Ford Lease contract?
For Contract Hire, there are no part exchange or disposal issues. At the end of the agreement, you simply return the vehicle to us or we collect the vehicle from you, and take out a new Ford Contract Hire agreement. For Ford Finance Lease, you may sell the vehicle on our behalf and the proceeds will be returned to you subject to any outstanding payment which may be due to us.